Company: PDAM Indonesia
Perusahaan Daerah Air Minum (PDAM), aka Regional Drinking Water Company is a venture belongs to the region, which actives in the sanitary water for public society. PDAM can be found in each province and monitored by the executive apparatus as well as the legislative region.
Since each region's PDAM are managed differently, with different business process & policy. Some PDAM's are also lacking in data. To tackle this issue, WGS developed a dynamic application capable of being set to each region's business process & policy while protecting important data and standardizing report. The application is an Integrated Management Information System (Sistem Informasi Manajemen Terpadu) to record activities in PDAM.
The ERP system, consists of eight module (HR Management, Distribution, Customer Service, Billing System, Production, Public Procurement, Accounting, and Warehousing), are integrated with each other perfectly. The purpose of this application was to help small PDAM in the operational terms; preventing data lacking, data losing and so on. Overall, this application helps PDAM to automate their work and business process.
The application consists of:
- web application, to show the technical core of ERP data.
- smartphone application used by the registrars when to record the water meter from each customers.
To be able to be customized based on local PDAM needs, there's no hard code for dynamic data. It is developed on top of PHP, with MySQL database using Apache service and Codeigniter framework. For the mobile version, we developed Android app that runs properly on all standard Android screens 800x480, 1024x600, 1280x800; runs on Jellybean OS version 4.2.x or higher; runs on HTX, Samsung with minimum 1GB memory; in one APK.
The Application Features:
• Provides printout documents given to the PDAM customers
• Has dynamic master data and setting, for custom and implement in all PDAM branches without any problem.
• Automatic accounting system for general transactions such as monthly invoice, ledger, and many more.
• Integrated with the Android smartphone application, water meter report can be done manually or through automatic synchronization.
• Role and user management.
• Customized tariff to each PDAM that can be activated automatically based on date.