Industry: Wholesale, Retail, Distributor
Company: Sophie Paris
WGS helped Sophie Paris to develop a powerful application that could show the newest product’s catalogues regularly on a smartphone. Catalogue data is uploaded from back-end and product data is fetched through API (Application Programming Interface) provided by client.
Functionally, users can save either product catalogue pages or preferred products to add notes on product catalogue pages. This application helps users to search the nearest outlets with the Business Center (BC) Locator feature, which shows its detail and route to get there.
Our team, which uses agile development methods had developed an application on web for admin and mobile for users. The mobile application can run in offline mode after the catalogue has been downloaded first by users. Both product’s data and catalogue’s favorite pages can be saved in internal memory.
For this application, WGS developed these following features:
1. Download catalogues.
2. View catalogues.
3. View products.
4. Add to favorite.
5. Add notes.
6. Search products, boards, and notes.
7. BC Locator.
8. Sophie Hearts (search, jump to page, add to page, share catalogue or product, view category).
1. Fetch data from Sophie Paris API.
2. Manage catalogue.
3. Manage Business Center.
• User can view all product’s data and access it in offline mode.
• User can get updated products, news & events, and tips & tricks regularly.
• User can get promotional products information based on their locations.
• Admin can view statistical data regarding user’s needs.
• Admin can execute new decision and gain information by seeing statistical data.