Industry: Automotive Manufacturing
Our client Komatsu is a global leading brand company of heavy equipments wanted to improve their marketing and support division. Considering there are so many equipments from the company that scattered in different cities and areas, they put a lot of effort to keep their clients satisfied with a good effective support & troubleshooting. Their troubleshooting team could work easier with a mobile app, so every individual can performs routine checking & troubleshoot properly.
The software features:
1. Mobile app to take pictures
2. API to databases
3. SMS gateway to send notification to troubleshooting staff, when they forgot to synchronize data in more than 1 week.
4. Notifications feature in the scheduler.
5. Image resizing to minimize the image size & stabilize the mobile app
6. All features can be accessed offline except for data synchronization
1. Web application for admin and staff roles (users)
2. Admin manage the data needed for troubleshooting
3. Admin approve and decline the job done by mechanics submitted in mobile app,
4. Data filter, and sync based on the consumer’s name, location, unit condition, distributor branch, and mechanic’s name.